THE ROLE OF CORPORATE SPONSORS
1. Assist in the identification of land and the negotiations with the Government of Ghana to donate land or lease land to ITA and PTG on long term basis (99 years).
2. Assist in obtaining contracts with Energy Companies and other sponsors to finance the construction of the tennis courts in the key market areas (Takoradi and Tema).
3. Tie the development of tennis in Ghana with the redevelopment and revitalization of the harbor areas at Takoradi and Tema.
KEY BENEFITS TO THE CORPORATE SPONSORS
- Promote a strong image of Corporate Responsibility to local communities.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to the development of local talent.
- Achieve high-impact visibility throughout Ghana in the form of on court advertisement, signage on ITA Transportation vans, signage and banner at tennis facilities and the incorporation of the corporate logo on player apparel.
- Demonstrate a partnership with educators to promote rigorous secondary and college education for Ghanaian students by offering tennis scholarships.
- Provide access to a pool of marketing talent for internships.
Get on board and let us promote tennis in Ghana. Contact us if you are interested in Sponsoring PlaytennisGhana.